pmfby.gov.in Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration 2021, PMFBY Last Date, Beneficiary List. Apply Online For PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2021-22 Application Form Link Given Here. Prime Minister Crop Insurance Beneficiary List, Application / Payment Status (प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म) At Official Website pmfby.gov.in Registration 2021-22.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration 2021
- 2 PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2021-22 Application Form Link
- 3 pmfby.gov.in Online Registration 2021-22
- 4 How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Online Registration 2021
On November 18th 2016, the Prime Minister of India Shri Narender Modi launched Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima yojana to safeguard the interest of farmers of the nation against crop failure. In India, every year many crops are destroyed dur to natural calamities, this leave the farmers with huge losses, to protect the farmers against crop failure, this scheme was launched.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2021-22 Application Form Link
Earlier, there were two more crop insurance schemes like NAIS and MNAIS, PMFBY is a uniform scheme that farmers can afford easily. Both state and Central Government have worked hard for the success implementation of the scheme. PMFBY is regulated under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers welfare, Government of India.
pmfby.gov.in Online Registration 2021-22
The aim of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is to offer best services in Farmer’s interests. The official portal of PMFBY is pmfby.gov.in. Farmers of the nation can voluntarily apply for the scheme on the portal which is digitalized. The digitalisation of the portal is to provide the information to all stakeholders like the farmers, government institutions, financial institutions and insurance companies. This scheme is uniform for all states in India “One nation, One Scheme”.
PMFBY Eligibility Criteria
PMFBY will help in uplifting the farmers and other people working in Agricultural sector. Unlike other schemes, farmers can claim the insurance coverage more easily under this scheme.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme can be farmers, sharecroppers and tenant framers.
- To claim the insurance, the beneficiary should have an insurable interest against the crops.
- Farmers who have not availed any loan need to upload the land records along with the application form.
Crops that are covered under PMFBY
Certain crops are covered under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana-
- Oil seeds
- Annual commercial crop.
- Annual or perennial horticulture crops
- Perennial commercial crops
- Food crops like pulses, cereals etc.
Exception of scheme
if crop failure is due to war or nuclear risk, then no insurance claim will be allotted to the farmers, sharecroppers and tenant farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Benefits
- The main motive of scheme is to provide financial aid to famers who have lost their crops due to harsh weather or natural calamities, pest attack and more.
- Farmers are encouraged to pursue farming through this scheme.
- Due to crop loss, farmers should be ensuring monetary stability. Under this scheme, the financial interests of farmers are ensured.
- The scheme also promotes modern techniques of farming.
- With the help of scheme, farmers are recovered from crop loss and credit flow is maintained in the sector.
- With the help of this scheme, food security is ensured in nation.
- Under this scheme, the amount of premium to be paid by farmers are less.
- In case of crop failure, farmers will be paid either fully or partially for their loss.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 Dates
The last date to apply are as following-
- Kharif – 31st July
- Rabi- 31st December
Required Documents For Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
To apply for the scheme there are certain documents that the beneficiary of the scheme should have-
- ID proof of the applicant (Aadhar card)
- Residential proof of applicant
- Supporting land records
- Evidence of crop sown in field
- Cancelled cheque
All the above documents should be duly signed by authorized departments.
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana?
The beneficiaries of the scheme can apply online mode by visiting the official website of PMFBY. Beneficiaries of the scheme will have to register themselves on the official portal under this scheme-
- Applicants should visit the official portal of PMFBY.
- On the homepage, there is “Farmer Corner” icon. Click on the icon.
- If an applicant is applying for the first time, then he must select the option “Guest Farmer”.
- You will be redirected to new page. On new page fill in all the required details.
- These details are personal details, residential and account details.
- Then click on “Create User” button.
- After successfully entering all the details, applicant can log in again in his account and update the account through registered mobile number.
How to Claim Crop Insurance Amount?
If the beneficiary of the scheme wants to claim insurance amount for the crop damage, then follow the following steps-
- The insured person should contact the bank, insurance company and state government about the crop loss within 72 hours of the loss.
- The report given by the insured farmer will be forwarded to the concerned insurance company for claim.
- The company will send officers or people for damage survey within 72 hours of the report.
- The damage survey officer will inspect the damaged crop carefully. The damaged crop site will be inspected with 10 days.
- After careful inspection, if the surveyor believes that the crop failure is genuine then he will forward the same to company.
- After 15 days, the amount of insurance claim will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|