civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Kerala Ration Card 2021 Apply Online, Check Status Online, Beneficiary List. Check Direct Link For Kerala Ration Card 2021 Application Form, civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details, കേരള റേഷൻ കാർഡ് 2021 ഓൺലൈനായി അപേക്ഷിക്കുക Form This Page.
- 1 Kerala Ration Card 2021 Apply Online
- 2 civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details
- 3 How to Apply Online for civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card?
Kerala Ration Card 2021 Apply Online
civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card – The Government of Kerala has launched Ration cards to provide food/ration to poor people at subsidized rates. The Government of Kerala has launched new ration list for the daily wage earners. Due to rising covid cases, the Government of Kerala has imposed lockdown for 21 days in all districts of Kerala, this has caused trouble for daily wage earners. The ration cards are an attempt by Government to provide basic food amenities to the weaker section of society. People who were unable to earn livelihood in the lockdown can apply for the ration cards.
civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Details
Kerala Ration Card 2021 – The government plans to provide basic amenities through ration cards to the holders of the cards. People who hold ration card will be able to secure the food supplies under this scheme. in Kerala, there are three types of ration cards that are made available to the people-
- Non-priority cards- This ration card is provided to the people who are above poverty line.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card- This card is provided to people who belong to weaker section of society.
- Priority card- This card is provided to people who are below the poverty line.
Kerala Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of the scheme are as follows-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent member of Kerala state.
- The applicant should not be availing benefits of any other ration card schemes.
- The applicant must fulfil the conditions to become legal holder of ration card.
- The nationality of the applicant should be Indian.
- The applicant should have all the document required for the ration card.
Kerala Ration Card Benefits
The benefits of Kerala Ration Card 2021 scheme are as follows-
- The aim of the scheme is to provide with basic food supplies to the weaker section of society or people who have lost their livelihood amidst coronavirus.
- The ration card can be used by applicants while making driver’s license.
- Ration card holders can get rice, flour, kerosene, rice and sugar at subsidized prices.
- Ration card can also act as valid ID proof in India.
Required Documents For Kerala Ration Card Application
The documents required by the applicant to apply for the ration card are as follows-
- Voter ID card of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Passport or driver’s license
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill and water bill
- Latest phone bill
- Rent agreement, if any
- Cancelled ration card
- Registered mobile number
- PAN card
How to Apply Online for civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card?
There are two modes to apply for ration card in Kerala, online mode and offline mode.
Following are the steps to apply for ration card through online and offline mode-
- Applicants can get the application form from the civil supplies department or they can download the form online by visiting the official website https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/.
- Applicants who want to download the form from the website can do so via mobile, laptop or computer.
- Click on the link and open the website. On the homepage in the menu bar there will be an option “ration card application forms”. Click on that option.
- Then select the “application form for new ration card”.
- Finally, the form will appear and applicant can print out the form.
- Fill in all the details as asked in the form.
- After filling the form, attach all the necessary documents as directed in the form.
- Submit the final form along with the documents at the nearest civil supplies department.
How to Remove Members From Kerala Ration Card?
Following steps should be followed in order to remove members from ration card-
- Visit the official website of civil supplies department at https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/.
- On the homepage there is an option in menu bar “ration card application forms”. Click on that.
- Now select “Application form for removing members from ration card”.
- Now, a form will appear on the screen. print out the form.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the form.
- Finally, attach all the required documents along with the application form and submit this in the nearest civil supplies department.
How to Renew Kerala Ration Card?
- For the renewal of ration card, applicants should visit the official portal of civil supplies department.
- On the homepage, go to the services option.
- Under the option, select “Ration card renewal”.
- Then click on “Performa for submitting claims and objections” option. Or you can click on the direct link https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/index.php/content/index/ration-card-renewal .
- A form will appear on the screen. Applicants must download the form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and submit the form in nearest civil supplies department along with the required documents.
civilsupplieskerala.gov.in Ration Card Selection Process
The applicants have to fill the application form along with the required documents at the designated office. The department will go through all the documents and will verify it. If the documents are verified successfully, then applicant can get the ration card. An applicant can also apply for grievance redressal on the official portal.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|