aahar.jharkhand.gov.in New Ration Card 2021 Jharkhand Online Apply, Beneficiary List, Status, ग्राम पंचायत राशन कार्ड सूची झारखण्ड. Direct Link For Jharkhand New Ration Card 2021 Registration Form and Application Status Given on official website aahar.jharkhand.gov.in. झारखंड राशन कार्ड खोजें 2021 and नई राशन कार्ड लिस्ट 2021 Check From https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in/. Jharkhand Ration Card 2021 Check Status Through https://pds.jharkhand.gov.in/secc_cardholders/ercmsAckSearch.
- 1 Jharkhand New Ration Card 2021 Online Apply
- 2 aahar.jharkhand.gov.in New Ration Card 2021 Online Registration
- 3 How to Apply Online for Jharkhand Ration Card 2021?
Jharkhand New Ration Card 2021 Online Apply
झारखंड राशन कार्ड 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन – The food and consumer welfare department has launched Jharkhand Ration Card. The main objective of the scheme is to provide food supplies to underprivileged people at subsidized prices. Jharkhand Ration Card can be applied both online and offline. People who are unable to afford a livelihood can apply for the Jharkhand Ration scheme. Through Ration cards people can afford basic food supplies and other important amenities. The procedure of ration card is handled by Department of PWD. It is the duty of Public Works Department to provide ration card to people in order to improve their livelihood.
aahar.jharkhand.gov.in New Ration Card 2021 Online Registration
Jharkhand Ration Card 2021 Application Form – The government of Jharkhand with the help of Department of Food and Logistics has launched the Ration Card portal that will help the people of Jharkhand to get the food supplies at lower rates. The ration card will contain the basic details of the card holder and the number of members in the family. There are three types of Ration cards in Jharkhand-
- P.H Ration card- This ration card is for the physically challenged people.
- AAY- This ration card is for people who belong to economically weaker section part of society.
- Green ration card- This card is for people who are below the poverty line.
Eligibility Criteria For Jharkhand Ration Card 2021
The eligibility criteria are laid down for the applicants who are applying for Jharkhand Ration Card 2021.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- People who are above the age of 60 and do not receive any pension can also apply for the ration card.
- An applicant with disability can also apply.
- The applicant should not be a receipt of any other ration card scheme.
- People who have lost their job in lockdown or people with HIV AIDS cancer can also apply for Jharkhand ration card.
- An applicant should not be above the poverty line.
- Families who posses’ vehicles are restricted from applying for the ration card.
- People who have more than five or ten acres of land can not apply for the ration card.
- People who recently got married can apply for ration card.
- Woman who does not have any outside help can also apply for ration card.
- If applicant lives in a house with more than three or more rules, he or she cannot apply for ration card.
Benefits of Jharkhand Ration Card 2021
There are benefits of the ration card scheme. These benefits are as follow–
- Beneficiaries of the scheme can also apply for PAN card through ration card.
- The aim of the scheme is to improve the livelihood of people who cannot afford basic amenities.
- The scheme will help beneficiaries to afford basic food amenities at lower rates.
- The beneficiary of Ration card can also apply for loan using the card.
- Ration card also acts as identity proof of the holder in India.
- Ration card can also be used to purchase property in India.
- It is essential to have ration card in case you want to apply for passport.
- The ration card also acts as residential proof.
Required Documents For jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in Ration Card Form
The documents required by the applicant to apply for the Jharkhand Ration card are as follows-
- ID proof (Aadhar card)
- PAN card
- Residential proof
- Voter ID
- Bank passbook
- Driving license
- Income certificate
- Family member certificate
How to Apply Online for Jharkhand Ration Card 2021?
Ration card can be applied both online as well as offline.
- Firstly, you should visit the official portal at www.aahar.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option “Application Form”. Click on that option.
- The applicant is advised to read all the ERCM instructions carefully.
- There will be options in the instruction page to choose from.
- Select the option to apply for new ration card and submit.
- There will be a direct link of green ration card that will redirect you to another page.
- The link will be redirected to home page of the ration card Management system.
- On the new page, there will be an option to register. Select the option and fill in all the required details like the Aadhar card and your name.
- Then click on the declaration option and then click on Next option.
- On the next page, the registration page will open.
- Fill in all the required details in registration form and then upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, the form and the documents are submitted successfully.
Steps to Check Jharkhand Ration Card 2021 Application Status Online
Following are the steps to check the application status online-
- First step is to visit the official portal
- On the home page there will be an option “check application status”.
- The page will be redirected to new page. Fill in all the required details.
- After filling in all the details, click on check status. The applicant can search for the application status by entering the ration card no. or acknowledgment number.
- Then all the detail regarding the application status will open on the screen. Applicants can check the application status.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|